TEEN / ADULT IN-CAR
(C2295) HOUSTON DRIVING SCHOOL (713) 782-3100
(School / Branch)
*Please note that a $6 per session gasoline surcharge will be added to your order.
I am aware that, for in-car instruction only, I will be charged a $35 no-show fee under the following conditions:
- • I do not show up or show up late (10 minutes) for my scheduled lesson.
- • I do not arrive in physical / emotional condition suitable for driving.
- • I do not have my original permit, or it is expired, or illegible.
- • I do not have my corrective lenses or glasses as specified on my permit.
- • I cancelled (for any reason) my driving lesson without giving 24-hour notice.
- • Students are allowed 3 months from the day of the enrollment to complete all in-car instructions.
The instructor has the right to cancel / reject a driving lesson due to offensive, impolite, or ill-mannered individuals.
A full or partial refund will be made to any student who cancels the enrollment contract in writing, in person, or by email at least 24 hours in advance of the class start date. – No verbal requests will be accepted.
- • Refund computations will be based on actual instruction received through the last date of attendance.
- • The effective date of the termination for refund purposes will be the earliest of the following: (a) the last day of attendance if the student is terminated by the school; or
- • (b) the date of receipt of written notice from the student.
- • If tuition is collected in advance of entrance and the student does not notify school in writing, in person or by email, of any cancellation of school enrollment contract, or withdraws, the school may retain $50 as administrative expenses and, from the remainder, shall refund that portion of the classroom or behind-the-wheel tuition and fees for services not previously received by the student.
Refund price will be based on school regular price schedule.
- • A full refund of all tuition and fees is due and refundable in each of the following cases: (a) when an enrollee is not accepted by the school.
- • (b) if the course of instruction is discontinued by the school at this location or,
- • (c) if the student’s enrollment was procured because of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of the school, or misrepresentation by the owner or representation of the school.
- • Refunds shall be completed no later than 30 days after the effective date of termination.
- • I understand that ALL driving lessons will be receive individual (one on one) instruction with NO exceptions.
Students are allowed 3 months from the day of the enrollment to complete all in-car instructions. After this entire contract will be dismissed.
- • I understand that a $35 charge for lost or misplaced Driver Education Certificate (ADE 1317 / DE964)
- • I understand the school tuition schedule and cancellation and refund policy.
- • We reserve the right to make changes to this contract without any further notice.
- • This agreement constitutes acknowledgement of the entire contract between the school and the student and no verbal assurances or promises not contained herein shall bind the school or the student.
- • This driver education school maintains business vehicle insurance as required by the Transportation Code, Chapter 601, and uninsured or underinsured coverage.
- • Any grievances not resolved by the school may be forwarded to:
- • Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation; Driver Education and Safety P.O. Box 12157 Austin, Texas 78711
- • Phone: (512) 463-6599 Fax: (512) 463-9468